Thursday 31 May 2012

A Little Bit About Me

  • I'm Boni
  • I'm 25
  • I'm a Child and Youth Worker 
  • I'm a vegan, veg-head, tree hugger and hippie
  •  I started this blog because I was told I'm interesting
  • I'm bright, smart and knowledgeable but lack confidence
  • I'm shy, but outspoken
  • I consider my closest friends to be apart of my family
  • I like baking, and cooking; I will post pictures and recipes every so often
  • I love trying new things
  • I have tons of foodie blogs bookmarked on my computer; it's about time I started my own
  • I love writing and talking; words are my life
  • I often live by quotes, they tend to speak the words I sometimes lose 
  • I eat a lot of fruits and veggies; like a pint of raspberries or a whole pepper at once
  • I will do anything for those I love
  • I don't love easily, if I tell you I love you, you better believe it
  • I thirst for knowledge, I want to go back to school to become more knowledgeable
  • I have 4 tattoos
  • I over analyze everything and everyone; it makes meeting new people really hard (my job in-tales being able to analyze and assess people, that's what my education has taught me)
  • I love reading and becoming fully engaged in a story
  • I'm different, I don't rank on societies standards of what a women should be, get used to it 
  • I'm a straight shooter
  • I have prevailed life's obstacles to become who I am today with my own strength and willpower to succeed; it's one of the greatest accomplishments
  • I have experienced loss, more then once, death is apart of life although it hurts like hell
  • I want to own a truck, a big truck
  • I have hopes, dreams, and wishes that will come true
  • I work with pregnant or parenting youth, I love my job
  • I love music, epically more of the classic bands (IE. Foo's, Smashing Pumpkins, Trapt, Trews, G&R, Stranglers, Revolver, etc.)
  • I'm passionate and compassionate 
  • I love Starbucks so much that I have a gold card with my name on it! It's bad for my wallet 
  • I have only ever been out of Canada twice, the farthest I've been was Syracuse New York
  • I think Brad Pitt is sexy... that's all 

No comments:

Post a Comment